UTEC StarNet has secured various contracts to carry out maintenance and inspection visits on radio sites throughout the UK.
Typical maintenance services are:
- Minor/emergency maintenance carried out at time of visit
- Physical check on tower and steelwork
- Physical check on compound condition
- Fall Arrest systems inspected and certified
- Lightning Protection systems tested and certified
- Report on findings
- Digital photography of site for record purposes
UTEC StarNet provides a caretaker service focusing on the use of proper Health and Safety guidelines whilst working at heights and the correct installation of equipment on our clients' structures.
Typical supervision involves:
- Allow access to sites
- Check health & safety guidelines are adhered to
- Monitor correct installation of equipment
- Take photographic record of installation